Home Nursing Care
If you or a loved one needs help with ongoing medical needs due to chronic illness, injury, or disability, BAYADA can help.
BAYADA home nursing care is focused on helping clients who are managing long-term, complex care needs or conditions, and is available in shifts from 2 to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have expertise in providing complex, high-tech services such as tracheostomy and ventilator nursing care.
Through consultation with you, your family and your doctor, your clinical care team will identify which home nursing care package best suits your individual needs. All services are designed to keep you living safe in the familiar comfort of home, surrounded by your family and friends.
Some of the most common home care services our nurses provide are:
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilator care
- Respiratory treatments
- Catheter and ostomy care
- Gastrostomy (feeding tube) care
- Nasogastric (N-G) tube care
- Medication and injection administration
- Oversight of general health and preventative care to immediately address any new medical conditions that may arise
How does home health care work?
- Your clinical manager, who is a registered nurse, visits to assess your needs.
- We work closely with you, your GP/consultant, and family to create a care plan.
- We match your unique needs with a BAYADA care professional who has the skills and experience to best support you.
- Your clinical manager orients your care team to your needs and makes regular supervisory visits.
- We continually reassess your needs and update each BAYADA caregiver’s training accordingly.
- As your needs change over time, we can continue to support you with our wide range of home health care services.
Our nurses are the best at what they do
Our first-class private home nursing care is always provided by experienced registered nurses. Being ever committed to giving our clients the highest quality home care possible, all BAYADA Nurses entering your home meet our strict hiring standards. We are committed to delivering the highest quality care that our clients expect of us, and to ensure that, we provide ongoing training and education to our nursing team. We take our reputation as a leader in home health care very seriously.
We’re always on hand to assist and support you with your health care needs, with absolute dignity and respect. The privacy of every BAYADA client is of paramount importance to every member of our care team, and details of your needs and care plan will be held in strictest confidence.
Great teamwork ensures great care
- A registered nurse clinical manager supervises your care, makes regular in-home visits, and supports your care team.
- Your client services manager schedules your services, ensures your satisfaction, and coordinates insurance.
- We communicate regularly with you, your GP, family carers, and our team.
- We take a client and family-centered approach, and partner with you in your care.
- We provide 24-hour clinical support to you and your BAYADA care team and are available anytime to address any questions or concerns.
Who can benefit from home nursing care?
Our highly trained nurses provide compassionate, dependable care every day to clients who:
- Require a tracheostomy and ventilator to breathe.
- Need help with rehabilitation following a traumatic brain injury (TBI) or spinal cord injury (SCI).
- Are managing a progressive neurological disease such as motor neurone disease (MND), multiple sclerosis (MS), or muscular dystrophy (MD).
- Are living with paraplegia or quadriplegia.
- Have complicated medical needs but want to remain at home for their care.
- Are looking to transition from a care facility to home again.–
Nothing is more important than your safety and well-being. That’s why we are committed to providing care with compassion, excellence, and reliability – it’s The BAYADA Way.
First-class medical care is only part of what we can provide – it’s the trust, dependability, reassurance, and hope that our nurses bring to the entire family that is often most valuable.
“I am so grateful to BAYADA for helping me recover after I had a stroke. I look forward to getting back into the kitchen in the not-so-distant future, so that I can cook for my family again.”
“I love my nurse from BAYADA, I couldn’t ask for anyone better.”