Our care philosophy
We believe our clients deserve home health care services delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability, our BAYADA core values.
What is The BAYADA Way?
The BAYADA Way is our company philosophy, expressing the values and beliefs which have informed our work, since our foundation in 1975.
In 2002, Mark Baiada, the founder and president of BAYADA Home Health Care, set out to faithfully define and ultimately articulate the company’s mission, vision and values. Working with Dr. Al Freedman, a psychologist and parent of a BAYADA client, Mark sought to understand firsthand the care experience of thousands of BAYADA clients, family members, and employees. In due course, and following his in-depth and insightful organisational reflection, The BAYADA Way found its perfect expression.
We invite you to experience The BAYADA Way. We believe the many stories of our clients, families, and caregivers best represent the fulfillment of our mission: keeping people safe at home with comfort, independence, and dignity.
Download your copy of The BAYADA Way: (English)
The BAYADA Way
BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose – to help people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors worldwide. We care for our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Families coping with significant illness or disability need help and support while caring for a family member. Our goal at BAYADA is to provide the highest quality home health care services available. We believe our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability, our BAYADA core values.
With a strong commitment by the entire health care team at BAYADA, we make it possible for our Irish clients to experience a better quality of life in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes. Bringing our services to Ireland belongs naturally to our mission of building and maintaining a lasting legacy as the world’s most compassionate and trusted team of home health care professionals.
We will accomplish our mission and achieve our vision by staying true to our core beliefs and values.
- We believe our clients come first.
- We believe our employees are our greatest asset.
- We believe building relationships and working together are critical to our success as a community of compassionate caregivers.
- We believe we must demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times.
Our work is guided by our fundamental values of compassion, excellence, and reliability.
Key result: Our clients and their families feel cared for and supported.
- Demonstrate exceptional care and kindness to others. Be led by our vocation to care.
- Be respectful. Treat others the way they wish to be treated.
- Listen closely, show empathy, and respond to the needs of others.
- Be friendly and kind hearted. Let our smiles be seen and felt.
Key result: We provide home health care to our clients with the highest professional, ethical, and safety standards.
- Consistently demonstrate the highest level of skill, competence, and sound judgment in our work.
- Demonstrate honesty, commitment, and loyalty to our clients and their families, to fellow employees, and to our organisation.
- Strive to provide the very best service to our clients. Set specific goals and work hard and efficiently to achieve them.
- Continuously improve our work through evaluation, education, and training.
- Recognise and reward those who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
Key result: Our clients and their families can rely on us and are able to live their lives to the fullest, with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
- Keep our commitments as promised.
- Consistently deliver expected services.
- Fulfill our clients’ needs promptly and thoroughly.
- Be creative, flexible, and determined – get the job done for our clients.
- Communicate clearly and consistently with clients and fellow employees.