Home Health Care
Home health care refers to short-term nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, and home help care services in the comfort of your own home.
Each and every day BAYADA provides the highest standard of home health care, prescribed by a consultant or GP, to their adult and elderly clients who:
- Need help managing a chronic condition, including cardiac, wound, orthopaedic, diabetes, respiratory and neurological, to avoid an unnecessary hospitalisation
- Need continued recovery care at home following a hospital stay, illness, or injury
This advanced clinical care is provided through visits from our specialised health care team of registered nurses and experienced health care assistants, and continues until recovery targets have been met to satisfaction of BAYADA Clinical Managers, your referring doctor, and you.
The highest standards of clinical excellence, tailored to your needs
If your doctor has recommended home health care services to assist in your recovery at home, BAYADA can absolutely help you.
When you and/or your loved ones choose BAYADA, you can be confident of receiving superior clinical care, expertly delivered and coordinated in partnership with your doctor. A BAYADA Nurse visits your home to assess your care needs. Then, we work with your doctor to develop a customised care plan, which may include visits from:
- Registered nurses, for medical needs
- Physiotherapists and other allied professionals such as occupational and speech and language therapists
- Health care assistants, to provide personal care support
A personalised care team of specialist clinicians visits your home, usually for up to one hour at a time, until your individual health targets are achieved.
We are focused on reducing avoidable hospital stays
Our primary focus is on keeping clients safe at home, while avoiding unnecessary hospitalisations.
- Before we begin services, a BAYADA Clinical Manager visits you to conduct a thorough assessment of your needs and determine what care services are required.
- In partnership with you and your doctor, a comprehensive care plan is developed to help ensure you reach your health targets.
- We teach you and your family caregivers how to use self-management techniques, and disease-specific BAYADA tools, to learn what to look for and what to do to avoid an exacerbation of symptoms.
- We provide medication management, reconciliation, and education to help ensure you are following your medication regimen as prescribed.
Your BAYADA team will be there to help and support you every step of the way
Our home health care service provides for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week coverage – we’re always available to assist and support your health care needs, with absolute dignity and respect. Your privacy is rigorously protected by your care team, and all details of your needs and care plan are held in the strictest confidence.
Being ever committed to giving our clients the highest quality home care possible, all BAYADA clinicians visiting your home have met our strict hiring standards. We also provide ongoing training and education to ensure we always deliver the highest standard of care our clients have come to expect – our reputation for excellence is very important to us.
We provide you with a dedicated RGN clinical manager to coordinate and oversee all aspects of your care. You will also have a client services manager to manage your care schedule and help you navigate the often-complicated world of insurance cover to identify what services you qualify for.
If your needs change over time, we can adjust the type and frequency of home care services to ensure you always get the care you need.
Nothing is more important than your safety and well-being. That’s why we are committed to providing care with compassion, excellence, and reliability – it’s The BAYADA Way.
“I have worked with BAYADA quite frequently and have found them to be excellent. They are always available to assist with any home care needs that we have, and are excellent at staying in touch and communicating progress notes. I will continue to use BAYADA and know that our patients will get the care they need.”
“The nurses and support staff at BAYADA have always been top notch. They are responsive when patient needs arise, thorough in their assessments, and adaptive to changing plans of care. They have also always shown a level of concern and compassion that resonates with my patients. I would highly recommend BAYADA.”