WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
Bayada Home Health Care Ireland (“Bayada”) understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our service users and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Information About us
Bayada is an approved national provider of Paediatric Homecare for children with complex conditions.
Main address: BAYADA Home Health Care, Unit 9, 2009 Orchard Business Centre Street, Orchard Ave, Citywest Business Campus.
Data Protection Officer: Tracy Elliot.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What Does This Notice Cover?
This Privacy Notice explains how we use your personal data when you interact with us online: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
3. What Is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (collectively, “the Data Protection Legislation”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
4. What Are My Rights?
Under the Data Protection Legislation, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact us to find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Part 11.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 10 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 11 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we hold. Please contact us using the details in Part 11 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent. This means that, if we are relying on your consent as the legal basis for using your personal data, you are free to withdraw that consent at any time.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 11.
It is important that your personal data is kept accurate and up-to-date. If any of the personal data we hold about you changes, please keep us informed as long as we have that data.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Data Protection Commission.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission Office.
5. What Personal Data Do You Collect and How?
Depending upon your use of our Site, we may collect and hold some or all of the personal data. We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out an enquiry form. You may be asked to enter your name, email address, or mailing address. You may, of course, visit our site anonymously.
6. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the Data Protection Legislation, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. The following table describes how we use your personal data, and our lawful bases for doing so:
|When is Data Collected||Our purpose for collecting the data||Our lawful basis|
|Subscribe to our newsletter||Send periodic emails pertaining to service updates, company news etc.||Consent|
|Respond to a Survey||Tailor our customer service response to your individual service and support needs||Consent|
|Fill out an enquiry form||Provide information on our services||Consent|
|Send us an email||To respond to your mail query||Consent|
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email OR telephone with information, news, and offers on our services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Legislation and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
7. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods:
|Type of Data||How long we keep it|
|Identity Information including insert data collected, e.g. name, email|
|Email subscription List|
8. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in managing our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to treat this information in the strictness of confidence.
We share your data with external third parties, as detailed below in Part 9, that are based outside of the EEA. The following safeguards are applied to such transfers:
We use specific contracts with external third parties that are approved by the European Commission for the transfer of personal data to third countries. These contracts require the same levels of personal data protection that would apply under the Data Protection Legislation.
9. Do You Share My Personal Data?
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
If any of your personal data is shared with a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law.
10. How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 11. To make this as easy as possible for you, a Subject Access Request Form is available for you to use. You do not have to use this form, but it is the easiest way to tell us everything we need to know to respond to your request as quickly as possible.
We will respond to your subject access request within one month of receiving it.
11. How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details for the attention of the Data Protection Officer
Email address: email@example.com
Postal Address: BAYADA Home Health Care, Unit 9, 2009 Orchard Business Centre Street, Orchard Ave, Citywest Business Campus.
12. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.
Any changes will be made available on our website. This Privacy Notice was last updated on November 5th 2018.