- Work with a spirit of universal faith, hope, and love.
- Demonstrate exceptional care and kindness to others. Be led by our hearts.
- Be respectful. Treat others the way they wish to be treated.
- Listen closely, show empathy, and respond to the needs of others.
- Be friendly. Let our smiles be seen and felt.
Our Story and Philosophy
Back in 1975, BAYADA Home Health Care was established in Philadelphia, USA, by Mark Baiada, with a visionary goal of enabling people to live safely at home with comfort, independence, and dignity. In 2016, BAYADA extended its reach to Ireland, aiming to provide the highest quality and compassionate services to numerous individuals with disabilities and life limiting conditions across the country within the comfort and dignity of their own homes.
BAYADA has quickly become one of the largest paediatric home care providers in Ireland and gaining traction in the adult disability sector. We endeavour to help as many individuals their families across Ireland to remain at home with independence and dignity as possible.
The BAYADA Way
The BAYADA Way®, our company philosophy, is at the heart of everything we do, and the ever-present guiding force in our daily work. In 2002, Mark Baiada set out to formally identify and articulate the company’s mission, vision, beliefs, and values. To solidify and craft those guiding principles, he invited thousands of employees, clients, and family members to contribute their thoughts on what is meaningful and important to them. The result which became The BAYADA Way expresses what is most important about the work we do and the way we should work, in spirit and in action.
Our Core Values
- Consistently demonstrate the highest level of skill, competence, and sound judgement in our work.
- Demonstrate honesty, commitment, and loyalty to our clients and their families, to fellow employees, and to our organisation.
- Strive to provide the very best service to our clients. Set specific goals and work hard and efficiently to achieve them.
- Continuously improve our work through evaluation, education, and training.
- Recognise and reward those who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
- Keep our commitments as promised.
- Consistently deliver expected services.
- Fulfill our clients’ needs promptly and thoroughly.
- Be creative, flexible, and determined
- Get the job done for our clients.
- Communicate clearly and consistently with clients and fellow employees.
BAYADA’s mission is to help people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. Families coping with significant illness or disability need help and support while caring for a family member. Our goal at BAYADA is to provide the highest quality home health care services available. Our values and beliefs are not mere words on paper; they are brought to life every day by our compassionate team members, including clinicians and operational staff. We believe that our clients come first and our employees are our greatest asset.
With a strong commitment from each of us, BAYADA Home Health Care will make it possible for millions of people worldwide to experience a better quality of life in the comfort of their own homes.
We want to build and maintain a lasting legacy as the world’s most compassionate and trusted team of home health care professionals.
- We believe our clients come first
- We believe our employees are our greatest asset
- We believe in building relationships and working together are critical to our success as a community of compassionate caregivers
- We believe we must demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times
At BAYADA, we care for each other with the same empathy and compassion that we give to our clients.